Save the Date! Here's your invitation to our October 9, 2014 Celebration Open House honoring 100 Years of Extension. Events start at 4 pm and go until 7 pm. View a short video of Extension's history here. Please join us!
Financial Management Webinar
Join us for a free, live, interactive online class. Scheduled from 12:00pm -1:00pm EDT.
Women & Money Financial Education Series
- We will explore unique issues women may experience when it comes to money. Class sessions are September. 16, 23, & 30 from 6:00pm - 7:30pm. Registration deadline is Sept. 10.
Registration and location information
Commercial Horticulture / Pesticide Training and CEUs
- GI-BMP in English August 13 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- GI-BMP in Spanish August 19 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Ornamental & Turf Exam Prep & Exam Session August 20 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Right of Way Exam Prep & Exam Session August 20 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance / Limited Lawn & Ornamental Exam Prep & Exam Session September 18 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
For More Information & Registration on all classes above: Click Here
Monthly Compost, Water-Wise, Rainwater Harvesting Workshops
Monthly triple workshop Register for one, two or all
Pre-registration required: Click Here
There's a full schedule of classes for September through December, weekdays, weekends and evenings included. Check the flyers below for dates and registration links. The meats class will be longer, and we will prepare some dishes made with canned beef while the canner operates.
Boiling Water Canning of Sweets, Pickles, Fruits and Tomatoes
One-on-One Financial Guidance
Hillsborough County residents can receive free one-on-one basic personal financial management guidance at Hillsborough County Extension.
Click here for Information on how easy it is to gain assistance with financial management.
Click here to find out the Gardening Workshops for 2013-2014.
Florida Master Money Mentors provide one-one financial guidance click here for information
Know your watering days and times. It's the law!
More information on water restrictions....