Take Control of Your Finances
Hillsborough County residents can receive free one-on-one basic personal financial management guidance through the Hillsborough County Extension Service. Florida Master Money Mentor's can teach you strategies to take control of your finances. Click here for
Subscribe to our Free Personal Finance Newsletter
You will receive personal finance updates and information about upcoming programs More...
2016 Tax Brackets, Deductions, and Exemptions
here for information that pertains to the 2016 return that is
due April 18, 2017 (yes, not April 15).
Use this information to review and analyze your situation. 2017 information will be uploaded soon to this site.
Who is a Tampa Bay Saver?
Any Tampa Bay resident who agrees to work toward a specific financial goal such as building an emergency fund, reducing debt, home ownership, or retirement. More...
Small amounts of money saved regularly in an interest bearing account can lead to financial stability and increased wealth. More...
Personal Finance Webinars
Free, live, interactive, online classes. All are 12:00 p.m. -1:00pm EDT and free.
- Refinance Calculator
- Financial Management Blog
- Choosing Financial Professionals (online presentation)
- Topics at Your Location (pdf 33KB)
- Consumer Debt Management Options
- Tax Credits & Deductions,Should You Itemize?
- Online Mini-Classes
- Credit Reports & Scores (pdf)
- Dealing with Reduced Income - Spending Plan Worksheet (34KB pdf)