Environmental Horticulture Production
Youth Plant Show & Sale
- 2017 Youth Plant Show and Sale Flyer (195KB pdf) NEW
- 2017 Youth Plant Rules and Regulations (321KB pdf) NEW
- 2016-2017 4-H Record Book (102 KB pdf)
- 2016 FFA Record Book (102 KB pdf)
- 2017 Buyers List from 2016 (68 KB pdf)
Florida Friendly Plant Information Sheets
(Record Book Insert file) (21KB pdf)
- Youth Plant Project Survey (253 KB pdf)
The Hillsborough County Environmental Horticulture Youth Program’s mission is to educate school age youth on the benefits and opportunities of the environmental horticulture industry in this county. The Extension agent is assisted by the E.H. Youth Advisory Board consisting of industry, university, and education members of the agriculture community.
The Extension agent teaches and collaborates to bring an introductory and/or working horticulture knowledge to students at different levels of education. The agent participates or conducts in the Great American Teach In and the Ag In the Classroom events within the county. The agent also conducts two events where school age students will gain a working knowledge of environmental horticulture. The agent organizes both the Annual Strawberry Festival Youth Plant Show and Sale and the Career Development Event.