Welcome to Hillsborough County 4-H
See our web pages for information about our program and how to get involved. For additional information, please contact the Hillsborough County 4-H office at (813)744-5519.
- Friday Update Newsletters
- 4-H Events
- About 4-H
- FAQs (138KB pdf)
- Hillsborough County 4-H Youth Foundation, Inc.
- Educational Programs
Hillsborough County 4-H Policies & Procedures
Please click on the link below to see the Hillsborough County 4-H Policies & Procedures
- 2013-2014 End of the Year Banquet registration
- 2014-2015 4-H Enrollment opens August 20th
- South Central Volunteer Leader/Teen Forum information
- Hillsborough County 4-H Horse Project
Revolution of Responsibility
The Garden Goodies project involves creating an edible gardening experience for youth and parents, from preparing the soil, planting, harvesting, composting and preparing the produce for participant consumption. 4-Hers learn how to maintain the garden, identify good and bad bugs, the importance of microirrigation and rainwater harvesting. They also learn about safe food handling, nutrition, food preparation and have fun cooking before they enjoy their self-grown feasts!
- 4-H Clubs, School Enrichment &
Military Youth Programs
- 4-H Expanded Food and
Jackie D. Hunter