Welcome to Hillsborough County 4-H
See our web pages for information about our program and how to get involved. For additional information, please contact the Hillsborough County 4-H office at (813)744-5519.
- Friday Update Newsletters
- 4-H Events
- About 4-H
- FAQs (138KB pdf)
- Hillsborough County 4-H Youth Foundation, Inc.
- Educational Programs
Hillsborough County 4-H Policies & Procedures
Please click on the link below to see the Hillsborough County 4-H Policies & Procedures
For more information...
Layer Poultry Youth Project
The Hillsborough County Fair introduces the 2016 Layer Youth Project for youth to become involved in the poultry project. Applications are due July 1st!
Pullets will be picked up July 16th from 10 am - noon at Harold's Feed and Pet Supply.
Please see attached rules and application form.
The project would make a great entry level project for youth wanting to become involved in an animal project or a great chapter/club project!
- Hillsborough County Dog Project
The Hillsborough County 4-H Dog Project
helps 4-H members learn to become responsible dog owners. More...
- Hillsborough County 4-H Horse Project
- 8th Annual Spring Strawberry U-Pick
- Supporting 4-H Youth in our Community & Helping area Food Banks
- Saturday, March 26th
- 50 cents per Quart (no limit)
- Location: Fancy Farms
- I-4 Exit #25 and South on County Line Rd. 3 miles to Rice Road. (Enter Field off of Rice Road)
- Flyer and Event Information
Revolution of Responsibility
The Garden Goodies project involves creating an edible gardening experience for youth and parents, from preparing the soil, planting, harvesting, composting and preparing the produce for participant consumption. 4-Hers learn how to maintain the garden, identify good and bad bugs, the importance of microirrigation and rainwater harvesting. They also learn about safe food handling, nutrition, food preparation and have fun cooking before they enjoy their self-grown feasts!
- 4-H Clubs, School Enrichment &
Military Youth Programs
- 4-H Expanded Food and
Jackie D. Hunter